Everflo EF5500 12-Volt Diaphragm Pump
Perfect for use on agricultural sprayers and homeowner spot sprayers, this lightweight Everflo EF5500 is driven by a 12V DC electric motor and can handle flows up to 5.5 GPM and pressures up to 60 PSI.
Chemically-resistant Viton valves, along with the Santoprene diaphragm and polypropylene housing enable this Everflo electric diaphragm pump to withstand use with general use agricultural chemicals, such as Round-Up, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, liquid fertilizers, and more for spraying applications involving weed control, pest control, insect control, agricultural spraying, and fluid transfer applications.
Featured on the Everflo EF5500 Diaphragm Pump is a flow demand switch that will automatically turn the pump on and off as liquid flow is required, eliminating the requirement for a pressure regulator. When the pump is turned on, it will prime itself, then shut off as soon as it reaches its pressure. Once the flow continues, the pump automatically restarts itself. Just remember that demand pumps always require a balanced flow. If the nozzle used on your spray gun or spray boom is too small, it can restrict the flow, which results in your demand pump shutting off.
The TeeJet AA122-1/2-PP-16 Poly Line Strainer is recommended to use with this Everflo diaphragm pump because it can filter out any contaminates or debris that may enter and clog your pump.
- Max. Flow: 5.5 GPM (20.8 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 BAR)
- Max. Fluid Temp: 140 deg. F (60 deg. C)
- Max. Amp Draw: 17 Amps
- 12V DC electric motor driven
- Inlet Port: 1/2" FNPT
- Outlet Port: 1/2" FNPT
- 8' (2.4 m) self-priming operation
- Polypropylene housing and valve plate
- Viton delivery and suction valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- Honeywell Micro Switch turns off the motor if delivery stops and prevents maximum pressure from being surpassed
- Inline fuse protector
- Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 5" (230 mm x 140 mm x 127 mm)
- Lightweight, weighs only 6 lbs.
- CE approved