Everflo EF1000 Demand Pump - 12V Up to 2.8 Bar @ 3.8 Lpm
The Everflo EF1000 12-Volt Diaphragm Pump is a great replacement pump for agricultural sprayers and spot sprayers. It is also great for use in fluid transfer applications.
With its Viton valves, Santoprene diaphragm, and polypropylene housing, this Everlflo 12V Diaphragm Pump can handle low flow, low pressure pumping applications up to 1.0 GPM. Perfect for weed control, pest control, insect control, and agricultural spraying applications with Round-Up and other common agricultural chemicals, such as herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, insecticides, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
This Everflo electric diaphragm pump comes with a demand switch that is designed to turn the pump on and off automatically as flow is required. If turned on, the pump will prime itself, then turn off once attaining pressure. When the flow continues, the pump automatically restarts. This eliminates the requirement for a pressure regulator. When using demand pumps, keep in mind that a balanced flow is necessary. If your spray gun or spray boom uses too small of a nozzle, it may restrict your flow resulting in the demand pump shutting down.
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- Max. Fluid Temp: 140 deg. F (60 deg. C)
- Max. Amp Draw: 4 Amps
- Powered by a 12V DC electric motor
- Inlet Port: 3/8" hose barb
- Outlet Port: 3/8" hose barb
- Polypropylene housing and valve plate
- Viton delivery and suction valves
- Santoprene diaphragm
- 4' (1.2 m) vertical self-priming operation
- Honeywell Micro Switch turns off the motor if delivery stops and prevents maximum pressure from being surpassed
- Inline fuse protector
- CE approved
- Suitable for use with Round-Up
- Lightweight, weighs only 1.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 2.5" (178 mm x 102 mm x 64 mm)